Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I am da coolest

Yippeee...yeh cheez....i can accomplish nething now. Fuck econ homework fuck stats quiz cuz now i have my own fucking blog. Wait a second while i do a joey victory dance. Now lets get all intellectual and shit like people do on blog. Intellectual mode on.


I alway knew there was something missing from my life. I never cud put my finger on it. In the search i tried alcohol, drugs for inspiration but i cundnt figure out what i needed to complete myself. I was just a mere shadow of a body i cud not see. An egg without a yolk i was lacking the center around which everything revolved. But now i have found that center and that is Blog. I can now pour my emotions on the screen for thousands of ppl i dont know to see and comment on. No longer am i inconsequential i am a Blogger. I have a reason to exist. No longer will i be the moth who circles around the flame i am going to be the flame. Wait a sec fuck this pseudo shit back to celebrating the fact that i have blogspot. Going to do another joey dance.


I am back now while i was doing the joey dance i had an epiphany...this blog spot is going to be different. Its not going to be about "who am i" "why am i here" "what is the meaning of this world" "how do i solve my problem with Susan" "why do i have such a small micheal jackson" no this blogspot is different. This will deal with real issues pertaining our world which is in such utter turmoil at this point. i want my voice to be heard I want to make a difference in this world....hold up i cant type while i am laughing. Hells no this blogspot is not going to be dealing with nething that stupid its going to do something much more important i.e. me and whatever i think is important.

So ladies and Gents (imagine 'in da club' playing) without further ado i welcome you all to the MY FUCKING BLOGSPOT

2 Comments:

Blogger G said...

Hmm, Micheal Jackson huh? So that means it used to be black, has had extensive plastic surgery and has a thing for young boys. You could get thrown in jail you know? Drive safely dani, whichever side of the road you drive on ;)

10:30 PM  
Blogger G said...

danus the manus, kithay gawach gaye si? apne postan nu update kar

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home