Monday, December 06, 2004

Critics a.k.a playa haters!!!!

So...someone told me i had to work on my writing...well i want to tell that person something. I DON"T TAKE HONEST COMMENTS WELL!!!! I like sugar coated ones which tell me how awesome i am and how funny i am and how they would like me to marry them...and shit like that. Not telling me that the punctuation mark is off or i shud've used the past participle in that case. I am all about the bottom line as long as the message gets through i could'nt give less of a damn. I can't stand it when people doubt my perfection. I know everything and if you think i made a mistake its not because i made a mistakes.... its because ur feable mind cannot comprehend the larger purpose behind me delibrately making that mistake. Man.... i can't stand these playa haters. Just let the playa play his game. Don't hate the playa man hate the game.

On a more serious note i am going to switch things up a bit by posting a more serious article which is about something important to me. Later...and if u have anything bad to say about me keep it to urselves or so help me god i will strike u down with such force that u wud wish that ur parents were celibate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home