Monday, March 21, 2005

An Academic paper on the word FUCK

Warning: this is not funny, this is educational...you have been warned
So apparently my blog is the biggest thing on the internet right now…cuz abt 1000 ppl have come to my blogspot…that’s abt all the ppl who use the internet right. Ok…enough my retardedness....so the main complaint I get from ppl who read my blog is that its funny and shit but I use the word FUCK a lot. Well this is what I have to say to them FUCK U!!! I bet u guys didn’t see that coming huh…on a more serious note these complaints made me start to think abt the word FUCK and how I use it and how ppl use it in everyday life. I personally use the word FUCK instead of exclamation marks or as adjective. Now let us look at the more serious side of the word FUCK.

The word FUCK according to Princeton University is the slang term for sexual intercourse. Now apply this definition to the way we use the word FUCK in everyday life . “What the FUCK” = “What, sexual intercourse???”… “FUCK you” = “U have sexual intercourse”….”FUCKer” = “someone who has sexual intercourse” (it is beyond me how this is an insult). Makes little sense if u were going off the definition but even a 2 year old knows how to use the word FUCK…it is a miracle of nature.

Now I want to address the beautiful structure of the world FUCK….the phonics…the FUCKing phonics are brilliant (note: FUCK here was used as an adjective). FUCK is by far the most stress relieving word in the world. The amount of negative energy u release just my saying it is amazing…FUCK saying Ommm….all yogis shud say FUCK!!! Lets do an experiment regarding ther implementation of the word FUCK in the real world. Say u drop a heavy stone on your foot…a natural response would be to say the word FUCK but for this experiment we will also have a control in which a person says Darn. Now the person who says FUCK…gets rid of all the negative energy…emphasis on the Fuh part gets all the excess energy and the UCCKKK part calms the person down…u guys try it at home infront of ur parents… and get them to do it along…notice how relaxed everyone is. Moving on to the control….the person saying darn is not able to release any negative energy becuz of the phonics of the word…u are unable to release all the negative energy in you…and in our case the control turned into a psychopath and went on a mass murdering spree because he cudnt say FUCK… these finding were very interesting and show that not saying FUCK is hazardous to the health of other ppl (the new general surgeons warning).

Now let us look at another scenario in which we use the word FUCK…say ur walking down the street and all of a sudden u notice u don’t have balls anymore. In this case we are faced with an ironic situation…it wud be natural for the guy to say FUCK but now he doesn’t have the apparatus to do so…lots of academics have had arguments whether this person has the right to say FUCK and the situation is currently a topic of much debate and is also the cause for war in Iraq…since Sadam says ppl without balls cannot say FUCK and since Bush doesn’t have any balls he is against that. A very touchy topic… hopefully the UN will step up and resolve the “FUCK Crisis”.

Now that I have explained why I myself and ppl shud use the word FUCK at every single applicable situation, all of you who don’t agree with me can go FUCK OFF!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, fuck me.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck! Your fucking attitude is fucking good.

Keep fucking! shit! Keep blogging!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

believe it or not, i saw thhis video and it reminded me of your post from all those years ago. talk about making a lasting impression!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H38VoJcxQmo&feature=player_embedded

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home