Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Painful Memories

Yeh…so I just found another thing I suck at….Fucking Card Tricks…I don’t know what sort of twisted mind I have…there I was lying in bed abt to fall asleep when all of a sudden I start to get pissed off that I cant do any god damn card tricks. I started to remember how my brother was always really good at card tricks…and how he never taught me and when I got my mother to scold him into teaching me I cud never get it…AARRRGGGGHHHHH. My brother was always doing amazing tricks like… “pick a card any card….now put the card back into the deck and burn the deck up and spread the ashes all around the house…oh look what I have coming out of my asss….is this ur Card.” And I was always like fucking incredible I wish I cud do card tricks but somethings in life aren’t meant to be. I realized that I wud never be able to do a card trick but I could to card “TRICK”.

Whats the difference u must ask. Well here is the card “TRICK” I made. Step one is to wear a cool suit so u can act James Bondish…suave…shaken not stirred. Step two acquire a deck of cards. Now here is the part where it gets interesting. U ask the dumb shmuck who ur playing the trick on to pick a card…Any Card…Any FUCKing card he wants. Then without looking at the card give him the deck and ask him to shuffle the cards. Make the guy shuffle the deck for at least 5 minutes…make him spread the cards around…do a KAINCHI…until the guy gets tired. Then u ask him to find the card he chose before from the deck. Once he locates the card u ask for it. The guy shud be hesitant giving u the card but insist that u want that card. After that once u’ve got his card…ask him…”Is this ur FUCKing card…dumbass” and remember to laugh in his face. The tricky part in this card trick is keeping a straight face through the whole trick…it will require much practice but once u have mastered it…this trick is really satisfying.

Yeh…so I suck at card tricks so I trick people using cards…does that make me a bad person…maybe…actually yes it makes me a very bad person now that I think of it…but u will never understand the pain of not being able to do card trick. Death to all Magicians!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:37 AM  
Blogger G said...

lol, card tricks are all well and good, magar tum fit in karnay keh liye kya kya kartay ho :) reminds me of the 'can u repaat tha quostion' add on MTV. dasti. haur dasso, ki chal rahi hai.

12:21 PM  
Blogger damned said...

hahah card tricks are so easy. make the person chose a card =P then count the next few ones and ask them to put it in the stack. COunt them backwards to give em thier cards back =P. very easy I tell you. *lol*

8:01 AM  
Blogger damned said...

hahah card tricks are so easy. make the person chose a card =P then count the next few ones and ask them to put it in the stack. COunt them backwards to give em thier cards back =P. very easy I tell you. *lol*

8:01 AM  
Blogger damned said...

hahah card tricks are so easy. make the person chose a card =P then count the next few ones and ask them to put it in the stack. COunt them backwards to give em thier cards back =P. very easy I tell you. *lol*

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is seriously the most ridiculous one I have ever read. Its stupid. Besides toning down on cuss words would help you alot. Thanks.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Late night with Dani said...

are u requesting me to cut down on cus words...after explaining my stance to u...i hereby exile thee anonymous from my blog...a person who is deaf to reasoning has no place on the Late Night show...another thing...no one is forcing u to read my blog...if u dont like it u can just move on...thanx for ur destructive critique.

ps i dont listen to ppl who have no name
pps refer to previous post called player haters.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...luv the blog...makes me "laugh out loud" everytime! I completely agree with your hatred of tardy desis runnin on Paki time in the US!! O well, as they say: you can take a pakistani out of pakistan, but you can't take the pakistan out of a Pakistani. Why don't you write more often? Is it cuz you have a life, unlike most other bloggers? J/k. keep it up! :D

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on dude. The masses are waiting for the latest addition. When should we expect it?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home