Monday, August 01, 2005

Evolution: A true love story

This is an academic research paper on the future evolution of mankind. The scientific community will not accept my findings since they are too radical. I hope my voice of reason can reach you.

The next stage of human evolution which i have first hand witnessed is... TELEPATHY! I found proof of this when I was in the Subway making my commute back home... when two teenage white chicks entered the Subway And the conversation they had was as follows.... "I was like... " to this the other girl said... "Yeh like..." To which the other girl responded... "like. .." and there were a dozen more ''likes" exchanged before one of the girls Said. .."like... You know what I mean"....

Ladies and gentlemen if this isn't Telepathy I don't know what it is... It is a sad fact that Human Evolution is being led by white American Teenagers... If this trend continues then the only word mankind will be using To converse will be... "like"...All we well be able To say will be "like... Like... like..." It is a sad but accurate hypothesis.

If any of you people have seen the war of the worlds you would've deduced that Men will also soon be three legged creatures... with all these male enhancement pills the madness will not stop untie we are Tripods... Women around the world should Shudder at this thought... To combat this tripod effect on men... females will develop teeth on their other lips to fend off unwanted predators...this will result in half the worlds men being castrated which would then lead to the evolution of men who would be able to regenerate their appendages similar to how lizards grow their tails back.

I have depicted a fairly accurate picture of how humans will be in the years to come...and I have only one thing to say...God be with us all!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaahahahahha
ROFL at the man-tripod + lip-teeth image you just painted..
haahahahahah

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home