Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mindless Intellectual Rambling

So I have noticed that many people include these profound poems they have written in their blogs. I thought I could be poetic if I wanted to be I could be profound, deep and meaning if I wanted to…so here is my impromptu stab at poetry…It is called Mindless Intellectual Ramblings.

I looked onward at fair meadows peak i.e. a mountain,
The Appex of the plains beckoned me i.e. a mountain,
As I approached the fair meadows/Appex of the plain I drew closer to it i.e. the mountain,
My quest is a mission to complete a quest,
The infinite cyclic loop in my head seems rather redundant to me.

My heart heaved a heavy sigh, sigh which rhymes with why,
For what fair maiden does my heart yearn for, for which rhymes with thor,
For what reason do I have such a faint heart, hearth which rhymes with fart,
Maybe it’s because I am scared of the unknown, I don’t know,
I am scared right now for some unknown reason, I am more scared now

Fly sweet angel of infamous piety flyuth,
O lend me thy wings so that I shall see the fair who I hath never seenuth,
So that I can get it onuth, as I am very hornyuth,
O sweet angel you’re an Assholeth for not lending thy wings to me.

Now I must sleep, for I dream in each waking moment of sleep,
And dream in each sleeping moment of wake,
I am restless sleeper, For what you have read O drones of the world,
Is the Mindless Intellectual Ramblings of a sleep deprived fool.

There is my impromptu attempt at poetry…not bad huh….i got the scenery thing…the pseudo intellectual thing…the girl….the part where I said the poem was about nothing…I think I have covered all the famous styles of poetry…not in the most congruent fashion but I think I can use this to impress the chicks and make them wanna FRAANDSHIPPZZZ with me. This is a pretty sweet poem...i can see ppl studying this in literature class disecting each and every angle of this poem..."I think what Daniyal is trying to say in this stanza is that is that he wished for world peace....the angel he refers to in this poem is the angel of death and Daniyal being suicidal wanted death to come to him....and the girl Daniyal talks about is Angelina Jolie cuz she is HOT!!!" Yeh I can see that happening...this poem has the ability to move peoples hearts make them fart...oh shit im still in the poetic mode...snap out of it Dani or u'll get a smack on ur fanny. I think i will read my beautiful piece of poetry once more...just to see if it really is perfect.

Jeeezusss I just reread this piece of shit…what the hell is wrong with me…I’ve got issues…I need to take my crazy pills. Arrrgh! Ok ladies and gentlemen...i will not take responsibilty for what i have written above...its not my fault....its the fault of my internship...its driving me crazy...sitting in front of a computer screen all day...going to the same website every 5 minutes...asking random ppl to be ur FRAANDZZ cuz ur just soo lonely...talking to ppl on msn u dont even like...I am soo fucking bored out of my mind...u know how bored i am...i am so bored that i am actually updating this god forsaken blog more then i want to...i am become one of those people who write something everyday...those shmucks who have nothing better to do then update their blog on an hourly bases...They are my kin now...FUCK!!!! I think i'm going to take my leave now and continue on with my internship which compromises of clicking the refresh button on orkuts screen every 10 seconds...I hate myself!

5 Comments:

Blogger Saad said...

rofl!
that last para cracked me up!!!
why o why did this Frandshit have to start!! its the same crowd you see on Dalnet (IRC) servers - remember #pakistan #lcas #aitchison and the others?
Orkut is a step forward from the text based asl-frandshit to the graphic-oriented one.

hows internship going? are u bored everyday? how much left? :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Saad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Bestest poem, ever.
Iactually got past the second verse ^_^

2:15 AM  
Blogger Saad said...

hahaha.. spam!

1:03 PM  
Blogger SR said...

lol nice poem.. and even nicer post.. i remember the days when being at work meant constantly refreshing orkut every now and then too.. however, a few months later, now i cringe every time i even sign on.. finally, i have become sick of it.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home